2016 is an Olympic year and the Battle Road Track Club is offering Bonus Prize Money.
$100 Bonus Prize Money for achieving a US Olympic Trials qualifying time.
- $100 per athlete that achieves an open athlete US Track and Field Olympic Trials qualifying time, for up to two (2) of the top finishing athletes per event per gender
- Athlete must be a US citizen
- Athlete must run an US Olympic Trials qualifying time at 2016 Twilight Meet 3 or Twilight Meet 4
- The 3000m event at Twilight Meet 3 is excluded from the Bonus Money
- Athlete must submit Bonus Money Verification Form within 30 days of the meet in which the qualifying time was achieved at
- The Bonus Money is in addition to any Prize Money for a podium finish in a New Balance Featured Event
- An athlete that achieves two Olympic Trials qualifying times across multiple events in the same meet is eligible for $100 per event. For example, if an athlete achieves a qualifying time in both the 800m and 1500m is eligible for $200.